CPR & First Aid - Fargo
- Heartsaver AED (Adult, child and infant CPR and AED) - 2nd and 3rd Mondays of each month from 7–10 PM
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR - One Saturday each month from 9 AM–4 PM with a lunch break
- Standard Adult First Aid - 4th Monday of each month from 7–10 PM
- Heartsaver AED (Adult, child, and infant CPR and AED) - 2nd and 3rd Mondays of each month from 7–10 PM
- One Saturday per month from 9 AM–4 PM with a lunch break
Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, therapists, assistants, aides, and health occupation students)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider CPR (for healthcare professionals) - 2nd and 3rd Monday of each month from 6–10 PM.
- The AHA has renamed this class and no longer has separate "initial" and "refresher" classes.
- Register here: link.
AHA Basic Life Support Instructor Course
- The AHA BLS Instructor course will instruct participants how to teach many American Heart Association courses, including: Heartsaver AED, BLS Provider CPR (Healthcare Provider), Basic First Aid, Pediatric First Aid, CPR for Friends and Family
- This course is offered based on demand. To see if any sessions are scheduled and to register, click here.
- The instructor will contact you upon registration.
- You must have a current BLS for the HealthCare Provider CPR card to enroll in this course.
- Heartsaver AED: $42.00
- BLS Provider: $65.00
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR: $70.00
- Adult First Aid: $42.00
- BLS Instructor: $545
All pre-payments for classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. All courses will be held at our main station, 2215 18th St South, Fargo.
American Heart Association Training Center
Sanford Health EMS Education serves as an AHA Training Center for our area. We support instructors for the AHA in all of the courses that they authorize. We provide training for instructors and then are the main point of contact between those instructors and the AHA.
View the current instructor blog.
To enter rosters: click here.